Monday, January 5, 2009

What the world wants to know

This is a sequel to my post from last week, "what the world wants to do." I think I may turn this into a regular thing.

Today's Google search: why

why so serious
why is the sky blue
why did i get married
why lyrics
why men cheat
why did the chicken cross the road
why do we fight
why vote for obama
why do cats purr
why why love


My commentary/answers:
-I didn't really like Dark Knight, and didn't think the Joker was quite as amazing as everyone said he was.
-Rayleigh scattering.
-I don't know, but I'm sorry you have to ask Google.
-"Why" must be a band... or a song.
-Wouldn't we all like to know... but hey, women sometimes cheat too you know.
-Because it was too long to go around.
-Probably because you have poor communication skills.
-Well, it's a little late for that now, isn't it?
-I don't know, but it's a nice sound...
-See previous post. :)

No comments: