Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Recap

Trouble sleeping last night: bad
Continuously waking up because of strange nightmare-ish dreams: bad
Finally being able to sleep for a couple of hours: good
Dream (NOT a nightmare) about Hugh Laurie: definitely good
Waking up at 4 am with a parched (i.e. completely dry) mouth/throat because I was breathing through my mouth while I slept: bad
Calling the doctor at 8 am and finding out the official mono test was positive: meh
Horrendously painful throat all day that didn't respond to tylenol or advil: bad
Not being able to nap during the day because of strange sensation that I couldn't breathe every time I drifted off, causing me to automatically jolt awake again: bad
Eating McDonalds for dinner: good
Having a visitor that brought said food: good
The pain of trying to swallow my food with (still) sore throat: bad
Changing out of the pajamas I'd been wearing for the past 4 days: good
Nice comments on my blog: good

All in all, I guess today has been decent. I'm still waiting for the rash to go away, though.

No comments: