Saturday, September 3, 2011

My life is awesome

I've been walking to work because I don't have a bike yet and it cost about $3.00 each way to take the train + bus combination that gets me there and I'm poor. The walk is great, and less than 30 mins (not really significantly longer than it takes on public transit, really), and every day I feel like I'm discovering amazing things. Too bad I usually don't have my camera with me or I would have some great pictures to share.

I have some awesome secret projects that I'm starting and hopefully I will actually finish one or two of them so I can reveal them. :)

I wish I had brought my art supplies--all I have is one small sketch book and a pen--because I have a bit more downtime here than I am used to and I could be making art. I will perhaps get them when I visit Boston in Nov.

Denmark is pretty cool.

No comments: