Saturday, July 11, 2009

Rain, Rain...

follow JM everywhere she goes...

In June I spent a week and a half in Utah to attend not one, but two weddings (that's a whole 'nother blog post right there)! While there, it rained every day except one. (Luckily for my brother, the one day it didn't rain was the day of his outdoor wedding reception!) I was excited to get back to Boston where the sun would shine. Unfortunately, when I returned to Boston, the rain came with me. I spent just under two weeks in Boston before leaving for Denmark. It rained almost every day of those 2 weeks. Yay. I bragged to my friends that I was excited to move to a country where they actually had sunshine. Then, I came to Denmark. The first couple of days were nice. Those were also the days I spent trying to recover from jet lag, and sleeping almost all day. Then I checked the extended forecast to see what Copenhagen had in store for me, weather-wise. Here is what I saw:

Ummm... rain every day? Are you kidding me?

A rainy day in Frederiksberg, Denmark

No comments: