Saturday, June 6, 2009

A nice day in Boston

Monday was a really beautiful day in Boston. I really wanted to be outside enjoying it rather than in the office. Being the annoying person that I am, I pelted Nate with "let's go to the park" on gtalk until he finally gave in. Actually we were debating going to Star Trek, so we met at the Common, but then I made the executive decision that we should walk around the Public Gardens and the Common instead, so we did. The weather was nice; I had a great time, and we were able to have a lot more interesting conversation than watching Star Trek would have afforded. (not that I don't love Star Trek... I still totally want to see it again.)

We saw the Make Way for Ducklings statue, and some nesting swans, among other things. I have a couple pictures.


It was fun. :)

No comments: