Friday, December 26, 2008

Apples to Apples

or, "Meet my Family"

After a rousing game of Apples to Apples, everyone has to read the green cards that they won, as a description of their personality. Here are tonight's results:


aaron:
funny
playful
hilarious
responsible
repulsive
popular
dignified
dead
masculine
meek
quiet
crazed
lazy
foreign
trustworthy
refined
smart
refreshing
My comment on this one was "hey... most of those are pretty realistic... except dead. and popular." hahaha.

mom:
twisted
painful
zany
dysfunctional
healthy
horrifying
dull
realistic
miserable
pure
furious
spiritual
fuzzy
spunky
easy
melodramatic
unusual
manly
Yep, that's my mom alright. :P

nay:
lucky
crazy
worldly
revolutionary
silly
haunting
demanding
hopeless
honorable
deadly
elitist
powerful
eccentric
dangerous
ridiculous
Sounds like a teenager to me...

Me:
earthy
heartless
desperate
fragrant
legendary
rich
depressing
lovable
overwhelming
woebegone
graceful
relaxing
spooky
violent
mischievous
glorious
dirty
distinguished
goody-goody
puffy
hot
Well, as you can tell, I totally won. Go me. I especially like a few of these such as "goody-goody". hahaha. right.

No comments: