Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Just pointless ramblings

I have a few random and completely unrelated things to say, so excuse the disjointedness of this post.

I have a friend who is a little OCD about his blog posts and actually reads them and edits them a few times before publishing them. His posts are generally very well thought out and put together. Then there's me who write random crap and hits "publish" without even proofreading. heh.

Aforementioned friend wrote a post about Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog, and mentions me in an offhand sort of way... using the word "insufferable," I believe. In case I've not mentioned this before on this blog, and I know I haven't, because I just checked, TIME magazine listed Dr. Horrible on its Best Inventions of 2008 list!!! It came in #15. This greatly increased my love for TIME magazine. Which I guess isn't too hard since I really didn't have much love for them before. I subscribed for a while and ever since I unsubscribed, I've been getting emails and junkmail saying "TIME wants you back!" hahaha. Since I was such a dedicated reader and all.

I realized I forgot to eat breakfast this morning, but now it's almost lunch time, so I'll just write that one off and have lunch soon.

A few of my readers picked up on my subtle (or perhaps not so subtle) reference to Dumb and Dumber in my last post. Ryan was apparently quite surprised that I like the movie, probably because last time we watched a movie together I whined about it a lot and kept saying how picky I am about the movies I watch. Which is completely true. But Dumb and Dumber definitely makes it on the the list of movies I would watch again. I've seen it quite a few times, actually. Someday I should list my favorite movies. But I'll save that one for later. I hope the anticipation doesn't kill you.

No comments: