Friday, October 7, 2011

Thoughts on success...

...possibly derived from my recent failures to accomplish any of the things I'm trying to achieve.

Do you think success is just doing something right the first time? No! "Success" is when you try, and you fail, and you pick yourself back up and you try again. You try and you fail and you try and you fail and you keep on trying, and each time you fail a little less, and you achieve a little more, until one day you succeed completely. Success is not a singular event, and failure is not the opposite of success--success is a process and failure is a step on that path.

Maybe this will inspire me to get my rear in gear and get some things done over the weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

success is subjective anyway and it is all in the eye of the individual... good luck!

Dee said...

Hey, I love the title of your blog... very cool. Also, I completely agree with what you said. It goes back to that old saying... if at first you don't succeed, try, try again. I have to remind myself time and time again not to give up.