Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Update


It's been a while since I posted anything on here so I thought I'd put up some pictures of my latest adventures. We went to the Science Museum where I drug Chris to the Theater of Electricity to see the Lightning Show which was awesome, as usual.


I pretty much freaked out at Mathematica, the hall of Math. It was awesome.



There was a wall with a time line of mathematics on it and I recognized almost every name: Minkowski, Hilbert, Poincare, Cantor, Hermite, Riemann, Kronecker, Von Neumann... I was getting all excited flitting from person to person. I realized what a geek that made me, but it didn't stop me. :)


Chris found this awesome gift from Mr. and Mrs. Welch. They must really care about having a clean museum. Thanks guys!












1 comment:

Maddy said...

Aha! But I don't see Fibonacci or is that just too ancient to be interesting?

Love the giant circuit board.
Cheers