Monday, January 19, 2009

The makings of a great day

Yesterday I had dinner with some of my friends. Good times were had by all. Various references to a certain professor were made, even though some of the people there (and the person most making them) didn't even know him. Alas, his reputation precedes him. It's not a good one.

On the way to said dinner, I accidentally dropped my glove as I was getting on the T. I didn't realize this until I was on the T. Fast forward 6 hours when I was coming home. I went back over to where I had been standing waiting for a train, and I found my glove! I was so happy. It had been snowing so I was worried it would be covered in snow. But it wasn't. Yay.

Then, this morning I woke up to an email full of compliments, including, "Oh... and I'm glad you aren't a cheese sandwich cause I would be eating you right now" Man, could this day get any better? I think not.

No comments: