Monday, November 10, 2008

Movies

Well, it's the moment you've all been waiting for... yes, the blog post where I sporadically list some of the movies I love, in no particular order, while probably leaving out a lot of important ones that I can't think of at the moment.

Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog - One word: obsession.
Star Wars - I've loved Star Wars since I was a little girl, and I always will.
Hoodwinked - hill-airforcebase... everyone I've introduced this movie to has looked at me like I was crazy for the first 20 mins or so, and totally loved it by the end. I think it's the goat that really gets them. :)
Ladyhawk - I absolutely adore this movie.
Lord of the Rings - What can I say, this was just a beautiful piece of... film. Plus I've loved the books since I was about 10 years old, and contrary to the norm, the movie actually did them justice in this case.
The Rescuers Down Under - This movie just makes me happy. And it makes me laugh.
Opportunity Knocks - I've seen this one way too many times, but it never gets old.
Down With Love - I probably shouldn't like this movie, but I can't help it. Don't judge me.
The Great Mouse Detective - :)
Dumb and Dumber - I just can't stop laughing even though I've seen this many many times.
Oceans Eleven - I really enjoyed this movie, don't know exactly why. It was fun.
Back to the Future - Beautiful. What can I say.
Ferris Bueller's Day Off - Really, who doesn't love this one?
Stardust - another movie I adore.

6 comments:

Kaylynn said...

Opportunity Knocks!! Yeah baby! You are the coolest! :)

JM said...

I know! We watched it last night and I totally thought of you! :) I miss you!

Anonymous said...

Have you ever read the Stardust book? ((Thinks about possible Christmas present ideas...))

JM said...

No, I haven't read the book. Didn't even know there was a book, in fact. :)

Anonymous said...

Hello Jan Marie! of course i remember u! xD how could i forget... hehe it's me! Marco! ;) mail me... rockerboy_26@hotmail.com...

Unknown said...

Thanks for the recommendations. I really enjoyed them.