Thursday, October 23, 2008

Living in a material world...

Stuff I've never owned
  • an ipod
  • more than 3 or 4 DVDs
  • an SUV
  • a skateboard
  • an eyeliner pencil
  • earrings
  • a paper shredder


Stuff I've owned but never used
  • pencil case -- great idea in theory, but in practice I could never quite get into it
  • wedding dress -- hey, it was on sale, and I'm sure I'll use it eventually
  • black fuzzy pants
  • camelback -- this one I will use, I've just not had occasion thus far
  • metronome
  • car insurance -- I guess I've sort of used it in that I have it, but I've never been in an accident and had to use it
  • hmm... can't think of anything else


Stuff I wish I owned
  • takedown recurve 30-35# bow
  • BU hoodie
  • new laptop
  • bike
  • tent
  • car :)


Stuff I love owning
  • Chris (hahaha)
  • my guitar
  • racquetball racket
  • skies/boots/poles
  • green laser
  • fuzzy slippers
  • Princess (though this one is debatable as others claim ownership)
  • my cell phone
  • laptop
  • plane ticket to Copenhagen in November
  • TI-89
  • Legos

1 comment:

Nathan Lovell said...

Lego bricks :P http://www.multicon.de/fun/legofaq.html#a7